Thursday, November 4, 2010

Enter...The Me!

Hi, I'm Andrew. I bake. And cook. A lot. If I'm not baking, I'm researching a new recipe obsessively. And I bake vegan. Specifically, I bake vegan food that should appeal to even the meatiest of meat eaters. Hence the title of the blog, Dracula being the bloodiest of blood drinkers. That, and I'm obsessed with Master Shake in ATHF threatening Meatwad with Dracula, and related fates. I have many obsessions, all of which will work their way into this here blog at some point.

So, this is hopefully the first post in a blog designed to trick, cajole, bamboozle, or politely convince, whatever meat-eating friends we vegetarians and vegans have, that vegan food is damn tasty. And that we're eating well while enjoying total moral superiority. Just kidding.

Most of the recipes are mine, or recipes appropriated from my mom (a former baker/caterer/cooking teacher), and made vegan. Some recipes may be hoisted from other vegan blogs and sites, in which case, I will certainly credit the creator, and post a link so you can check out their stuff. The friend of my friend is my friend.

So, thanks for coming, and I hope you enjoy the stuff we make.

P.S.- Sorry, that's a horrible post title. I just love those old comic book and sci-fi show episode titles like, "Enter...The Collector!" Really? That's the best you could do?

No comments:

Post a Comment